Loansolutions.ph protects your personal information in compliance with operative legislation concerning personal data protection in the Philippines under the Republic Act No. 10173 (“Data Privacy Act of 2012″), approved into law on 15th August 2012. This policy statement details how Loansolutions.ph collects and uses your personal data, and informs you about the personal data protection measures we have put in place. When using our Service, you consent to the collection, transfer, manipulation, storage, disclosure and other uses of your information only as described in this Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy.
WHEN AND HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
Loansolutions.ph, during the course of registration for and/or using our Services, for example in the process of applying for a loan or other financial product detailed on our website, collects personal information such as but not limited to name, email address, telephone number or mobile number. This personal information encompasses information communicated to use when you voluntarily complete an application form on our website that makes it possible to identify you.
We might also collect and store data concerning how you use our website. For instance, the website which you came from to reach our website, the pages you view, changes you make to the data provided to us, details of the quotes you request and your transaction, if any. By volunteering personal information, you undertake to communicate accurate information that does not prejudice the interest of any third parties.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
The personal information we collect from you, upon giving us consent, will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To allow you to access our information to help arrive at an informed decision regarding acquisition of our service.
- To enable third party providers to contact and assist you upon expressing interest of our product. Third party providers may include financial institutions and/or authorized representatives.
- To enable matching of your personal information and of third party providers in meeting your needs of our service.
- To personalize your experience and improve our overall service to you and other users; analyze market trends and client demographics.
- To communicate with you, in order to verify the personal information provided, or to request any additional information that is vital to fulfilling the service you have applied for and/or;
- To get in touch with you, send you information concerning products and services, which may interest you.
- To administer a contest, promotions, survey or other site feature.
Please note that by using our services, you consent to the disclosure of your personal data to the following parties:
- Third parties whose products or services are listed on our website and whose service or product you requested to get a quote. These third parties act as information controllers of your data and thus you must read their privacy policies or terms directly for additional information.
- If false or imprecise data has been provided and fraud is suspected, details could also be passed on to fraud interference agencies to forestall fraud and money laundering.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and related partners for internal use only.
At no point will we sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or in exceptional circumstances that Loasolutions.ph may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. Loansolutions.ph is committed to committed to complying with the Act and the National Privacy principles.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still complete loan applications.
DO WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT TO THIRD-PARTIES?
We work with lenders to process your loan applications, for this reason we will pass your information to outside parties your name, address, city, town, any form or online contact identifier email, name of chat account etc., screen name or user names, phone number, cookie number, ip address, photos, documents, and any other information we may collect with is associate with your loan application.
WE ENGAGE IN THIS PRACTICE BECAUSE,
For the purpose of the lenders processing your loan application(s).
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED THE FOLLOWING:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Remarking cookies allow Google and other parties to display ads to you based on your behavior like past visits to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
HOW DOES OUR SITE HANDLE DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
DOES OUR SITE ALLOW THIRD-PARTY BEHAVIORAL TRACKING?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to: Process loan applications and contact you regarding our products and services,
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us ALL correspondence.
8th Flr, Crown 7 Building, Juan Luna Ave
Mabolo, Cebu 6000
Last Edited on 2016-03-01